Saturday, February 26, 2011

Oscar TIME!

All right, people. Let me know what your thoughts are. Below are all the Best Picture nominees at present. Let me know your thoughts!!!

1 comment:

Li to the Yuan said...

do you have a problem with "The King's Speech" winning best picture? I sure do. 5 years from now, will anyone be talking about this movie? I doubt it. The Social Network is a movie based on the centerpiece of the social media generation. Aside from the topic, the writing was amazing, shown by Sorkins winning best screenwrite. Jesse Eisenberg did the hard work of portraying Zuckerburg. Another movie deserving the best movie is Toy Story 3. The story line was great and it is a movie that is transcendent across all age groups. The characters suck you into the story, I almost shed a tear during when all the toys held hands in that fateful scene. "The Social Network" and "Toy Story 3" all banked at the box office, how big did "The King's Speech" open? isn't best movie the movie people want to go see and also remember?