Friday, February 25, 2011

The Kids Are All Right.

“Julianne Moore and Annette Bening do it. OSCAR!!”

If there is a movie that I’m proud to be a homosexual about, it’s a movie
where the main theme isn’t about being Gay and Proud, but about a contemporary family who just happened to have two moms. Simple. But oh, not so simple. Mark Ruffalo is thrown into this modern family Margarita giving this tall drink of movie an awkward taste yet leaving you wanting to sip the straw. (What the hell did I just say?)
Julianne Moore and Annette Bening play a lesbian couple that used Mark Ruffalo’s sperm to father their children. But when their youngest, Lazer (played by Josh what’s his name) decides to go daddy-hunting he becomes enamored with Mark Ruffalo, who in turn decides that he wants to play the part and possibly take the father figure role from Annette Benning. AWKWARD!
I’m writing this one quick because this movie is obviously not getting Best Picture and poor Annette Bening, I honestly hope she DOESN’T get the award for Best Actress because she should’ve gotten it for something like American Beauty or Being Julia at LEAST!!! I have strong feelings about this and if you’ve seen it, I would love to go nine rounds about what the outcome at the Oscar’s would be.

No comments: