Over the past week I haven't been around to post a blog because as of late my friends and I have been working a short film which we are very proud to present to you.
The video is a result of wanting to learn how the editing program works, playing with the camera equipment, experimenting with different camera angles and shots, and bottles after bottles of wine.
Before I show it to you, I would just like to say PLEASE leave your comments, CONSTRUCTIVE criticisms, or anything you would like to say about it. We have a long way to go especially since this our first and we can only go up hill from here. The only way we can get better is by letting us know what you think.
And if you have any ideas for any type of material or story that you would like to see, please let us know. We would love to have new ideas.
And trust, there will definitely be more to come.
Thanks...and enjoy.
Chris A. Chris B. Kelsey J. Clancy M
(Collective Agreement)
Reflections from A Collective Agreement on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment